A terrorist training camp', or ', is a training camp whose purpose is to teach students methods of terrorism. Terrorists train there to launch attacks, ranging from suicide bombing technology training to field combat. They are often located in regions for the aims of those conducting the training, or where su those in Pakistan, and Afghanistan. also operated in the Netherlands and in Lebanon and Syria.  . Use of parks  and wilderness areas  is common.
- "Terrorist training camps in Lebanon and Syria pose a more urgent threat to the US than Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and his best friend". Tldm.org. http://www.tldm.org/news5/syria8.htm. Retrieved 2010-09-02.
- 4000 Britons trained at terror camps in Afghanistan: Paper The People's Daily
- Is Somalia next for 'war on terror'? BBC News
- CBS News May 27, 2004: U.S.: Cleric Eyed Ore. Terror Camp
- New Terror Camp? an alleged Al Qaeda supporter claims that the group has built a major training facility inside Pakistan—and that recruits are being taught how to kill Americans.
- ‘Terror camp in Balakot’, US agency tells court Dawan Pakistan, August 2, 2006
- FBI identifies terror camp in Pakistan through satellite pictures Sridhar Krishnaswami, August 1, 2006
- Mystery path from architect to terrorist Leonie Lamont, August 24, 2006
- Muslim police officer investigated for terror Muslim officers may have attended a "terror camp linked to Al-Qaeda" in Pakistan.