The Jennifer Ann Crecente Memorial Group, Inc., commonly known as "Jennifer Ann's Group", is a Code Section 501(c)(3) public charity based in Atlanta, Georgia, whose aims are to educate young people about the prevalence of teen dating violence, how to identify these relationships and how to extricate themselves safely from such relationships.
Jennifer Ann's Group, named after Jennifer Ann Crecente, was formed in 2006 by Crecente's father after the murder of the 18 year old high school honors student by a former boyfriend.
The charity speaks to organizations of young people about recognizing the dangers of potentially abusive relationships. It prints and distributes credit card sized cards with information about abusive relationships in an effort to help educate young women about this problem.
- On November 16, 2006 a member of the Jennifer Ann's Group's advisory group, Dr. Elizabeth Richeson, used Jennifer Ann's Group as an example of a group that is attempting to educate others about the prevalence of Teen Dating Violence at the Texas Psychological Association's convention about their "Stand Against Violence" campaign. On November 23, 2006 Dr. Richeson discussed the group's efforts to educate others about how common violence is in teenage relationships in an interview with El Paso, Texas NBC affiliate KTSM.
- On February 8, 2007, the charity announced a partnership with the National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline to promote their helpline on the Educational Cards that the charity distributes. The charity purchased 10,000 Educational Cards that will be distributed to the Education, Health Care and Government sectors.
- On February 13, 2007, the charity provided testimony to the Texas House in support of new legislation proposed to require school districts in Texas to adopt policies regarding Teen Dating Violence. On May 18, 2007 the Dating Violence Policy Bill was signed into law in Texas and became effective immediately.
- The charity has successfully lobbied with Texas state politicians Senator Eliot Shapleigh and Representative Valinda Bolton to have a bill, "Jennifer's Law" entered into legislation in Texas to award posthumous diplomas to high school seniors that have died during their Senior year. The bill was entered on February 15, 2007, the one-year anniversary of Jennifer Ann Crecente's murder. The legislation passed both the Senate and the House and was sent to Governor Rick Perry for signing. The law will go into effect upon signing by the Governor or on September 1, 2007, whichever occurs first.
- The first annual fundraiser, held April 21, 2007 in El Paso, Texas was supported by many organizations. Video gaming blog Kotaku  offered several video gaming packages for bid through eBay with all proceeds going to the charity.
- On September 28, 2007, the charity received their order of 100,000 Educational Cards to educate teens about the dangers of Teen Dating Violence. These free cards are given to organizations throughout the United States.
- On February 15, 2008, the charity announced a $1,000 video game contest to highlight the dangers of Teen Dating Violence. The contest poses the question "Can you create a game about Teen Dating Violence . . . without using violence?"
- On January 31, 2009, the charity announced that it had distributed over 250,000 Educational Cards to schools and other organizations across the United States in support of its efforts to increase awareness about Teen Dating Violence.
- On February 2, 2009, the charity announced a follow-up contest to its 2008 "Life.Love. Game Design Challenge" with a higher top prize of $1,500. Judges for the contest include Brian Crecente, Simon Carless, Libe Goad, Dr. Ian Bogost, and Brenda Brathwaite.
- Template:Cite video
- Template:Cite pressrelease
- http://www.house.state.tx.us/news/release.php?id=1793 Texas House Legislation
- http://www.legis.state.tx.us/BillLookup/Actions.aspx?LegSess=80R&Bill=HB121 Texas Legislature Online
- http://www.shapleigh.org/news/931-senator-shapleigh-files-jennifer-s-law-on-one-year-anniversary-of-passing-of-jennifer-ann-cre Senator Shapleigh's Website
- http://www.elpasotimes.com/search/ci_5238351 El Paso Times
- History of HB 1563
- http://archive.is/20120709234604/kotaku.com/gaming/top/buy-a-wii-hd-for-charitii-254174.php Kotaku
- http://www.gwn.com/news/story.php/id/12320/Gaming_Auctions_for_Charity.html Gameworld Network
- Crecente, Drew. 28, 2007 "Jennifer Ann's Group Website". http://jenniferann.org/jennifer_ann_news.htmSeptember 28, 2007. Retrieved 2008-01-11.[dead link]
- 15, 2008 "Jennifer Ann's Group Website". http://www.jenniferann.org/2008_game_contest.htmFebruary 15, 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-15.[dead link]
- http://www.indiegames.com/blog/2008/02/life_love_game_design_challeng_1.html Indie Games
- "Jennifer Ann's Group Website". http://www.jenniferann.org.
- 2, 2009 "Jennifer Ann's Group Website". http://www.jenniferann.org/2009_game_contest.htmFebruary 2, 2009.
- Jennifer Ann's Group Official site.