Information addiction is a condition whereby connected users experience a hit of pleasure, stimulation and escape and technology affects attention span, creativity and focus which has been referred to as pseudo-attention deficit disorder.
- Richtel, M: "The Lure of Data: Is It Addictive?", The New York Times, 6 July 2003
- Information Addiction
- Virtually Addicted
- The Lure of Data: Is It Addictive?
- Average person spends more time using media than anything else
- The Affliction of The Web
- Reuters Study Reveals Growing Danger Of Information Addiction Worldwide And A New Generation Of Dataholics
- Help! I've Lost My Focus
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.