Human rights in Asia primarily rely on the protection and championing by States, non-governmental organizations, and individuals. Unlike Europe, Africa, and the Americas, Asia does not have an intergovernmental convention on human rights. In Asia, human rights are given much importance specially to those countries that gain much number of violated laws regarding to human rights. For human rights in specific countries, use the Human rights in Asia template below.
Organizations in China
The International Federation for Justice in China, brings together non-governmental organizations, associations, and individuals to support the human rights in China, and denounce the crimes of the Chinese Communist Party. They have the support of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Amnesty International, Global Human Rights Torch Relay, Falun Gong Human Rights Working Group.
- Asia Pacific Forum of National Human Rights Institutions
- Asian Human Rights Commission
- Asian Legal Resource Centre
- Falun Gong Human Rights Working Group
- Human Rights Torch Relay
- International Federation for Justice in China
- Working Group for an ASEAN Human Rights Mechanism
- REDIRECT Template:Asia topic