|This article does not cite any references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (November 2008)
Equal Marguerite ("Working and being a parent") is a European program with the following aim : to manage initiatives aimed at fighting discrimination and disparities on the labour market for parents.
"Equal" European program
The "Equal" programs are calls for European programs, co-funded by the ESF European Social Fund.
Acting against disparities between women and men
This program's aim is to join family life and labour life together, through childcare.
- Childcare should be adapted to parents needs, keeping the children's interests in mind.
- The jobs involved by Marguerite actions should not ones that exploit the parent.
- Marguerite aims at building Equal opportunity for women and men.
- Develop childcare solutions adapted to the parents' needs, and enable a social dialog about parenthood inside employers.
Actions and experiences
Several subjects being handled are :
- Service development (intercompany nurseries, at home childcare, etc.)
Marguerite takes place in a transnational partnership known as « EQUAL TIME ». The transnational activity is performed with :
- in Italy, TEMPO, a program sponsored by the cities of Florence and Prato.
- in Spain, CONCILIARAS, a program sponsored by the city of Alaquàs.
- Equal Marguerite
- Equal France
- The European Social Fund
- Exemple d'intervention du fonds social européen
- Chambre Régionale de l'Economie sociale de Bretagne - Brittany's Regional Chamber for Social Economy
- Association Petite Enfance d'Angers - Association for Early Childhood in Angers
- APEFI / ACEPP
- Conférence des Villes de Bretagne
- FACE CEzam Bretagne
- Fédération Animation Rurale 44
- Mutualité Atlantique Enfance & Famille
- Mutualité Sociale Agricole du Maine et loire
- Mutualité Française des Côtes d'Armor
- En Alaquàs Conciliaras