It is important to remember that these are general categories of sex crimes and may be defined in different ways and called by different terms varying by jurisdiction. Different types of sex crimes involve:
- Non-consensual, forced physical sexual behavior such as rape or sexual assault
- Psychological forms of abuse, such as sexual harassment, stalking, human trafficking, and indecent exposure but not exhibitionism.
- The use of a position of trust for sexual purposes, which includes some forms of pedophilia and pederasty, sexual assault, and incest
- Behaviour considered by the Government to be inappropriate, whether or not it involves non-consenting participants.
- This category is for crimes and not individual criminals.
All items (56)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.