- This is an article about a book. For the non-confrontational method of handling conflict, see avoidance (conflict).
- REDIRECT Template:Infobox book
Jeremy is a 28-year-old man working at the summer camp where he spent a childhood summer and where he found a true sense of family after the death of his father. Jeremy now works at the camp as an assistant director.
He becomes infatuated with Max, a disturbed 14-year-old. When Max confides in him that he has been sexually abused by the camp director, a victim of sexual abuse himself, Jeremy realises just how close he came to actually committing the same crime.
- "Shunned". The Washington Post. 2003-01-12. http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-245956.html. Retrieved 2008-09-03.
- "ONE NOT VERY HAPPY CAMPER WRESTLES WITH FAITH, TEMPTATION". Boston Globe. 2003-03-23. http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=BG&p_theme=bg&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=0F9FA816A254DB57&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM. Retrieved 2008-09-03.
- "Lambda Literary Award Finalists Announced". Chicago Pride. 2003-01-25. http://www.chicagopride.com/news/article.cfm/articleid/524281. Retrieved 2008-09-03.
- "Secret summer love". The Advocate. 2002-12-10. http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-26885785_ITM. Retrieved 2008-09-03.