Acid Survivors Trust International (ASTI) is a Non-governmental organisation and is the only organisation in the world dedicated to rehabilitating survivors of acid and burns violence on an international level. They work with Acid Survivors Foundations (ASFs) in Uganda, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Cambodia. The organisation was set up by Dr John Morrison, OBE.
ASTI is aimed at helping victims get medical treatment, rehabilitation and reintegration into the community whilst offering legal help.
- Dr. John Morrison OBE – Founding director of Bangladesh Acid Survivors Foundation.
- Dr. Kate Young (Vice-Chair) – Founding director of Womankind Worldwide and treasurer of Widows Rights International.
- Mr. Ron Hiles OBE, MBChB, FRCSEd, FRCS – Retired consultant plastic and reconstructive surgeon.
- Mr James Partridge OBE, DSc (Hon), FDSRCSEd (Hon) – Founder and Chief Executive of Changing Faces.
- Col. Paul Pettigrew – Former regional director of British Executive Service Overseas.
- Mrs Moira Pool – Experienced consultant.
- Mrs Fawzia Samad – Experienced consultant.
- Professor Richard Taylor – University of Cambridge.